Here’s An Easy Way To Save Money Seeing The Bills Game In London
This could be a dream vacation for Buffalo Bills fans.
When the Bills announced they were traveling across the pond to London this October, fans across Western New York started making travel plans.
London is filled with exciting things to do besides just going to the game. This massive city is filled with pubs, historical sites, and scenery that you’ll want to check out while you’re there.
Planning for a European vacation can be tricky, though. Travel and hotel expenses, as well as dining and admission to museums and excursions, can start to add up, leading to a very pricey trip. On top of all of it, you’ve still got to secure your tickets to the big game.
Now, a company is stepping in to make your travel planning even easier.
AAA Offering Group Trip To The UK To See The Buffalo Bills
AAA of Western New York has announced a 6-day excursion to London to see the Bills take on the Jacksonville Jaguars at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. The trip includes transportation, hotel, and tickets to the game, as well as other activities and excursions.
Prices start at $3,999 per person, which admittingly is pretty steep. But when you factor in all the other stuff included in the package, it could be a great deal.
The full AAA travel package to London includes:
- Round trip shuttle between AAA’s Amherst office and the Toronto Airport (driver gratuity included)
- Round trip economy non-stop flights between Toronto and London Heathrow
- Round trip airport & hotel transportation in London
- Baggage handling
- Round trip hotel & stadium transportation on game day
- 4-night hotel accommodations
- Mafia themed welcome dinner and drinks
- Half day London city tour (including admission to the Tower of London)
- Half day Windsor town tour (including admission to Windsor Castle)
- Thames River Mafia themed pre-game dinner cruise
- Level 100 end zone Bills/Jags game ticket
- Taxes, fees, services and gratuities are also included in the price.
For the members of Bills Mafia who not only want to watch the game, but take full advantage of a European vacation, this could be a perfect option.
How To Get A Spot On AAA’s Buffalo Bills London Trip
For details on travel upgrades and how to book your spot, check out the details on AAA’s website.