2022’s Best Places To Live In Western New York
The latest ranking of the best place to live in Western New York was released this week and the Top 10 might surprise you.
Drive Home With Dave Fields Every Afternoon from 3-7pm on 106.5 WYRK
Here are the rankings according to Niche.com. The rankings are based on location, including the quality of local schools, crime rates, housing trends, employment statistics, and access to amenities in an attempt to measure the overall quality of an area.
1. Williamsville - Williamsville got an overall grade of A+ and got high grades for housing and being good for families.
2. Eggertsville - Eggertsville got high grades for nightlife, public schools, and being a good place for families.
3. Clarence Center - Clarence Center got good grades for public schools, housing, and being a good place for families.
4. Parkside - Parkside received good grades for Nightlife, diversity, and being a good place for families.
5. Central Park - Central Park got good grades for Nightlife and diversity.
6. East Aurora - East Aurora was praised for good schools, housing, and being a good place to raise a family.
7. Kenmore - Kenmore got an overall grade of an A. Kenmore got high marks for public schools, nightlife, and being a good place for families.
8. Harris Hill - Harris Hill is home to over 5800 residents. Harris Hill got good grades for housing, public schools, and nightlife.
9. North Buffalo - North Buffalo got good grades for diversity, nightlife, and being a good place to raise a family.
10. Elmwood Village - The Elmwood Strip got high marks for nightlife, diversity, and being a good place to raise a family.
You can see all the rankings of the best places to live in Western New York HERE.