Brett Alan Takes on Fair Food at The Erie County Fair!
How much food did you try at the Erie County Fair? Another year gone, and another 10 pounds gained. Let's be honest, it only happens once a year so we like to take advantage of it when it's here. So we deep fry everything and dip it in ranch dressing.
This year was no different. I set out to try as much food as I possibly could in just one hour. I ended up trying:
- Deep fried macaroni & cheese
- Deep fried mashed potatoes
- Deep fried chicken wing dip
- Deep fried ravioli
- Buffalo chicken grilled cheese
- Pig on a twig (Bacon on a stick)
This is how it went for me...
What was YOUR favorite thing to eat at the fair?
**I threw the bacon song in for you for free. You're welcome.