Every Buffalo Mom Would Love To Hear These Six Things On Mother’s Day
Mother's Day is coming up on May 8th and moms all across Western New York will be celebrating. This year, you will want to celebrate the right way. There are some things that every mom in Buffalo wants to hear this Mother's Day.
Drive Home With Dave Fields Every Afternoon from 3-7pm on 106.5 WYRK
Everyone knows that moms from Buffalo are special and sometimes we often forget how lucky we are to have them in our lives. They do a lot for us every single day, so on Mother's day, you have a chance to do something for them.
This Mother's Day there are certain things to say that not only will show your mom how much she means to you but will also show her that no matter where you end up, you will always have a Buffalo connection with her.
Check out these 6 things that every Buffalo mom wants to hear this Sunday on Mother's Day.
1. "I Love You"...sure Buffalo moms want to hear this EVERY day, but you should at least tell your mom "I Love You" on Mother's Day.
2. "Thank You"...How often have you said thank you to your mom for driving thru the snow to get you to school, practice, the mall, or anywhere else you want to go. Did you say thank you when she gave you her extra mighty or the fries that came with her Fish Fry?
3. "Mom..here is another Blue." Yes, you drive your mom nuts sometimes and she sometimes needs to take the edge off. Offering her a blue this Mother's day will help out!
4. "Mom, I got dinner cover today". Even if you don't cook, picking up a Beef on Weck or some pizza logs will go a long way to making mom feel Buffalo special this Mother's Day.
5. "Wanna go to a game with me?" Buffalo moms love sports. They spend plenty of time watching you play, and take your mom to see the pros. Whether it is a Bills, Sabres, Bisons, Bandits, or Beauts game, moms will love spending time with you. Plus it gives you another chance to ask if she wants a "Blue"
6. "Go Bills" Here in Western New York, this is like saying I Love you. So next time you are saying Good-Bye to a Buffalo mom, a "Go Bills" will go a long way.