Want To Work With Weed? Huge Cannabis Job Fair Coming To Buffalo
If you want to work with weed, there is a big cannabis job fair coming to New York. This summit has been held in Rochester, Albany, and other parts of New York and finally, it is coming to Buffalo. The 'Catch A Cont@ct' Summit will take place on Saturday, November 12, 2022, at The Seneca One Building. Registration is completely free for job seekers.
Hear from keynote speakers to learn insights for success and connect with your community. This event is an opportunity to connect, grow, and cultivate lasting contacts in the industry.
What To Expect From The 'Catch A Cont@ct' Summit
- New York State Cannabis Connect Founder and CEO, Tiffany Walters, along with her partner Jumaane Hughes, COO
- Chief Equity Officer at The Office of Cannabis Management, Damian Fagon
- Local 338 RWDSU-UFCW, Director of Cannabis Services, Saul Guerrero
- Founder of Women of Color in Cannabis (WOCC), Shaloma “LoW” Wagstaffe
- Attorney at Doumar, Allsworth, Laystrom, Voigt, Adair, and Dishowitz LLP Scheril Murray Powell, Esq.
- Member at NYS Cannabis Education and Employment Development (CEED), Cecilia walsh
- Academic Director of LIM College’s Business of Cannabis degree programs, Michael Zaytsev
- Cannabis Entrepreneur, Francis Manganella
- Head of Strategic Growth at Dutchie, Anne Forkutza
In addition to the panel, there will be an opportunity to network with cannabis companies and apply for jobs.
For job seekers, the Catch A Cont@ct Career Summit is an opportunity to meet and connect with cannabis businesses to jumpstart a career in the cannabis industry.