The holidays are just about here and if you are in a charitable mood, this may be the perfect place to give.

The Banas family of Cherry Creek,NY lost everything after a house fire ripped through the house they were living in.

This fire came just days after Chad lost his job when Tonawanda Coke closed it's operation.

According to a story from Channel 2, when the fire occurred, Debbie Banas was busy teaching her daughters.

Debbie Banas was busy homeschooling her four daughters Thursday when she saw smoke.

The family is currently trying to put their lives back together and a GoFundMe page has been set up to help rebuild.



More From 106.5 WYRK