Chris Janson Coming To A TV Near You
Chris Janson is celebrating the release of his new album "Real Friends" by hitting the TV circuit next week.
You can watch Janson on Tuesday, October 22nd on The Today Show on NBC and then on Friday he will head to hang out with Ellen.
"Real Friends" is Chris Janson's 3rd album and features 12 tracks that were co-written and co-produced by Janson.
Real Friends Track Listing
- Good Vibes* (Chris Janson, Zach Crowell, Ashley Gorley)
- Check (Chris Janson, Tommy Cecil, Greylan James, James McNair, Mitch Oglesby)
- Done (Chris Janson, Mitch Oglesby, Jamie Paulin, Matt Roy)
- Normal People* (Chris Janson, Zach Crowell, Tommy Cecil)
- Say About Me (Chris Janson, Shy Carter, Tommy Cecil)
- Waitin’ on 5 (Chris Janson, Shy Carter, Tommy Cecil, Craig Wiseman)
- Hawaii on Me (Chris Janson, Kelly Roland, Will Nance)
- Mine Does (Chris Janson, Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip)
- God’s Gotta Be a Good Ole Boy (Chris Janson, Brock Berryhill, Brad Clawson, Greylan James, Mitch Oglesby)
- Real Friends (feat. Blake Shelton) (Chris Janson, Brad Clawson, Greylan James, Mitch Oglesby)
- Everybody’s Going Through Something (Chris Janson, Tom Douglas, Tony Lane)
- Beer Me** (Chris Janson, Brock Berryhill, Jason Blaine, Jay Brunswick, Mitch Oglesby)
- Country USA (Chris Janson, David Lee Murphy, Mitch Oglesby)
Produced by Chris Janson and Tommy Cecil
*Produced by Zach Crowell / Co-Produced by Chris Janson
**Produced by Chris Janson and Brock Berryhill