Father Mows Best 2020 Rules
WYRK Father Mows Best Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the WYRK Father Mows Best Giveaway promotion (the “Promotion”) which is being conducted by WYRK (the “Station”). The Promotion begins on June 1st, 2020 and ends on June 14, 2020 (the “Promotion Dates”).
- To participate in the promotion, entrant may enter online beginning on June 1, 2020 at 7:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ending on June 14, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET (the “Entry Period”) as follows:
- Only one (1) entry per person is permitted regardless of the method of entry. There will be a total of one (1) winner selected in this Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older and who reside in the state of New York. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Hodgson Pools, Market in the Square, the Station, Townsquare Media, their corporate affiliates, Station’s advertising and promotional agencies, participating sponsors, prize suppliers, their respective affiliates (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and other radio stations in the Buffalo metropolitan area, the members of immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrant agrees to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Listeners are eligible to win prize(s) valued over $50 or ticket prize(s) valued over $100 per ticket in a Station-conducted Promotion only once every thirty (30) days and prize(s) valued at $600 or more only once every six (6) months. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any Station-conducted promotion.
- The winner(s) may be required to present valid government-issued photo identification and must provide winner’s complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim prize(s).
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entrant who does not meet the eligibility requirements and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Mower, Cub Cadet Core Trimmer, Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Black
- No more than the stated number of prizes specified in these official rules will be awarded. All prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station at the address below during regular business hours. The winner(s) will forfeit any prize(s) or prize certificate(s) not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner(s), it will be with the prior written consent of the winner(s) and therefore, winner(s) assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize(s) or prize certificate(s).
- There is no substitution, transfer, assignment, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize or prize portion with another prize or prize portion of equal or greater value. The prize(s) is expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Promotion Entities are not responsible for winners’ limitations that prevent acceptance or use of prize(s). Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion Entities have not made, are not in the manner responsible or liable for any warranties, representations or guarantees, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, whether by contract or law, concerning any prize. Other restrictions may apply.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- On June 15, 2020 at approximately 10:00 am ET, a panel of three (3) judges will review all eligible entries received and select ten (10) contestants based on clarity of picture, creativity of picture, and messiness of yard.
- On June 16, 2020 at approximately 7:00 am ET, the Station will post the pictures submitted by each of the selected contestants on the www.wyrk.com website. Station listeners will then have the opportunity to log on to the Station website and vote for the dad they want to win. One vote per person per day for the voting period. All votes must be submitted by 11:59 pm ET on June 18, 2020. The contestant that receives the most votes will be deemed the winner, pending confirmation of eligibility. In the event that there is a tie at the end of the voting period, then the winner will be determined in a random drawing of the tied contestants.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of votes received.
- The winner does not need to listen to the Station or be present to win.
- Winner will be notified by telephone on June 19, 2020. Prize(s) will be awarded only upon confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases. The winner(s) must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within thirty (30) days of winning or prize(s) will be forfeited and an alternate winner will not be selected. If a winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her state of residence, the prize(s) will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. If a potential winner(s) cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required fully-executed affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize(s).
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. “If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.”
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by June 14, 2020 to “WYRK Father Mows Best Giveaway – Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, WYRK, 14 Lafayette Square, Suite 1200, Buffalo, NY 14203. For the names of the prize winner(s) send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by August 16, 2020 to the above address marked “WYRK Father Mows Best Giveaway – Winner List.” The official rules and winner list (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at www.wyrk.com.
Administrator: WYRK, 14 Lafayette Square, Suite 1200, Buffalo, NY 14203.
Sponsor: Hodgson Pools, Market in the Square