Here Are The Best Weeks To Visit Disney World In 2019
Looking for ward to a family vacation? If Disney is on the list, you may want to plan ahead for the best week.
It seems that most people schedule around school vacation or breaks.
UnderCoverTourist.com released a list of the best weeks to go with the family to see Mickey Mouse and the worst. According to the report, the times with the fewest people in the park are:
- February 1st to 15th; Feb. 22nd to March 1st
- The last two weeks of August (with the exception of August 31st because of Labor Day weekend)
- Most of September (except for Labor Day Weekend)
- Weekdays in the first two weeks of November
- Weekdays in the first two weeks of December
Our boys are just a little too young for a trip to Disney. But it is on the list for us in the future. I have never been! I have been told that even though it is geared toward the kiddos, a trip top Disney can be very fun for mom and dad!