It Already Looks Like 2020 Is Going To Be A Great Year
The best part of 2020 looks like where all the major holidays fall.
It was so weird to have Christmas on a Wednesday this year, that most people were feeling like Monday on a Thursday...but all that will change next year for the most part.
A lot of the "Major" Holidays fall on the weekend or the perfect day in 2020.
Valentine's Day (Feburary 14th) is on a Friday
Cinco De Mayo is on a Tuesday, which is perfect for Taco Tuesday!
The 4th of July is on a Saturday
Halloween is on a Saturday
Christmas lands on a Friday
and 2021 kicks off with a 3 day weekend!
So if you are coming off a tough 2019, get ready for a fun 2020!
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Should New York Be Split Into Two States?
- Buffalo Pizza Gets Shout Out From Hollywood Star
- Eating Ice Cream Can Make You Smarter
- Why Are Fireworks Illegal In New York State?
- East Aurora Safest Place To Live In Western New York