It’s Tax Day! Enjoy These Deals and FREEbies
I have never been this excited for Tax Day, started off just like a normal day, but then WGRZ shared information on a bunch a sweet Tax day deals and freebies! Ifound there's a ton of places offering Tax day deals throughout the U.S, I shared a couple of my favorite local places below. Some of these deals are insane, like who doesn't love FREE stuff? It's definitely worth taking advantage of so don't wait, check 'em out!
- Office Depot: Shred up to five pounds of documents, including tax records, for free through April 28 at Office Depot and OfficeMax stores with a coupon available at www.officedepot.com/shredding.
- Applebee's: Get $1 margaritas, which the chain calls the Dollarita, through April 30.
- Boston Market: The $10.40 Tax Day meal special includes a half chicken individual meal with two sides, cornbread and a regular fountain beverage drink, while supplies last. No coupon is needed.
- P.F. Chang's: Get 15% off takeout orders Monday and Tuesday with promo code TAXDAY on online orders and phone orders.
- Firehouse Subs: Get a free medium sub with purchase of a full-price medium or large sub, chips and a drink Tuesday through Thursday with this coupon, which will be posted on the chain's Facebook and Twitter pages and sent to newsletter subscribers. Sign up for the newsletter at www.firehousesubs.com/newsletter.
- McDonald’s: Participating restaurants in select locations across the country will have special Tax Day deals Tuesday. Check with your closest location. Download the McDonald’s smartphone app for additional savings.
To see the Full List CLICK HERE