Get Anything Signed by Jim Kelly for $75
Jim Kelly is one of the most famous athletes to ever play the game of football and not just here in Western New York. The NFL Hall of Famer is usually out and about in the Western New York community and is always so nice and gracious with his time. Jim never turns down a conversation and will ALWAYS take the picture. Think about how many items Jim Kelly has signed in his lifetime--probably thousands.
Current Buffalo Bills quarterback is having the same type of popularity that Kelly had and has, and having an autograph from either one is a keepsake for any Buffalo fan. Now, Josh Allen's is not as easy to get right now, but if you are looking for Jim Kelly's autograph, you can make a donation to his charity and he will sign an item for you.
You can find all of the details on his website as well.
How much does is cost to have Jim Kelly sign an item?
- A seventy-five dollar ($75.00) donation to the Hunter’s Hope Foundation is required per item signed by Jim.
- Personalized it will be an additional twenty-five dollar ($25.00) donation.
- You will have to pay by check or money order.
- One-hundred percent (100%) of the proceeds go to the Foundation.
How do you get Jim Kelly to send an item?
Here is the address that you need to send your item and donation to get signed:
Item(s) and donation should be sent to:
Attn: Fan Mail
Jim Kelly Inc.
8205 Main Street, Suite 13
Williamsville, NY 14221
Do I have to pay for shipping to return the item?
Yes. you will have to.
- Federal Express ONLY Return Shipping Label for larger items (i.e. football, helmet)
- If you are sending a trading card or unframed photo, you may send it with return postage through United States Postal Service
Full List Of Unsigned Free Agents From Last Year's Buffalo Bills
The Newest Buffalo Bills Jersey Numbers