How Kitchen Tune-Up Can Update Your Kitchen For Less
The kitchen is the heart of the home, and Kitchen Tune-Up can help you make your vision a reality.
Kitchen Tune-Up can update your kitchen with less hassle and a lower cost than traditional kitchen remodeling. They offer 5 ways to update your kitchen giving you the results you want and at the price you want. Their team can restore and repair your worn cabinets with a unique Tune-Up process or they can give you a brand new look by refacing where you keep the existing cabinets boxes and get custom-made doors in the style and color you want. If you're just looking for a new color, then cabinet painting might be your best option but if only NEW will do – they can help with that too.
Best of all, their team is dedicated to superior customer services from start to finish: they listen carefully, arrive on time, respect your home, provide solutions and communicate. With all their experience, they have some advice to share on getting started with a new project:
1) When it comes to design, explore various styles and colors so you have a feel for what you like.
2) Don't be afraid to add a pop of color in your design. Two-tone kitchens are popular, as are islands with shades of gray, blue, and green.
3) Know the timeframe in which you would like to have a project completed and think about your budget.
4) Think about your long-term goal. If you're updating your kitchen to sell your house, choose a more trendy design. If you're staying in the house, choose a design you like – trendy or not.
5) Use handles instead of knobs to protect the cabinet doors.
Here's a look at some of our favorite before and after photos of their projects: