March Dates You Should Put on Your Calendar If You’re From Buffalo, NY
This is the first time in a long time that St. Patrick's Day actually lands on a Sunday, which is perfect for the tens of thousands of Western New Yorkers that go out to celebrate everything green.
It got me thinking of the amount of partying that Buffalo does in the month of March and even into April as we approach Easter and Dyngus Day.
Saturday, March 2-Shamrock Run
- Saturday, March 2-South Buffalo Pizza Fest
- Sunday, March 3-Bloody Mary Fest
- Tuesday, March 5-Fat Tuesday
- Sunday, March 17-St. Patrick's Day + Buffalo Parade
- March 24-Buffalo Whiskey Riot
If you're looking forward to Easter/Dyngus Day--they're later than last year. Easter is April 21 and Dyngus Day is April 22.