The Niagara County Fair Is Here, What You Need To Know
It's time again for the Niagara Country Fair. If you've never been to the fair up in Niagara County, here's what you should know and what to expect.
The fair takes place in Lockport; 4487 Lake Avenue.
It starts tomorrow at 10 am and goes until 10 pm on both Wednesday and Thursday.
Friday and Saturday's hours are 10 am to 11 pm.
Sunday is 10 am to 6 pm.
Admission is just $5 and children age six or under get in for free.
...and of course, the delicious food that will be available, including burgers, hot dogs, Italian sausage, Beef on Weck, ice cream, milkshakes and so much more.
Here's a list of food vendors that will be at the fair this year.
- Zeppole King
- Niagara County Farm Bureau– Roasted Corn
- Pop in Bob's – Old Fashioned Kettle Corn
- Eastern Pearl-– Oriental – Asian/Chinese Food, Egg rolls, crab wonton, General Tso & Rice Walnut Shrimp, Lo Mein, Duck Wrap, Avocado fries
- Taylor's Coffee Bean Cafe
- Fowler's Taffy- Taffy, Candy Apples, Suckers, Cookies, etc.
- Dave's Concessions- Fresh Squeezed lemonade, fresh brewed iced tea
- The Frosti Boss
- Louie’s Pizza – Pizza & Cannoli
- DWMF – Mexican Food (Taco, Burritos, Fajitas, Soft Pretzels, Nachos & Cheese, etc.) Curly Fries, Ribbon Fries, Philly Steak & Cheese Sandwiches
Live music will also be there all five days.
Read more details at WKBW.