Outdoor Family Fun Rules
YMCA FAMILY CAMP CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
• HOW TO ENTER
• The YMCA FAMILY CAMP CONTEST will begin on 12 am EST on Monday April 22 2019 and end on 11:59 pm EST Friday May 3 2019.
• To participate in the contest, you may enter via the following method(s): Listeners will be encouraged to participate in the contest, you may enter via the following method(s): Contestants must take a picture of members of their family enjoying the outdoors and submit at www.wyrk.com
• Enter your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, home telephone number and a valid email address in the online entry form. Only one internet entry per person and one internet entry per email address is permitted. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible by assigning email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
• Contestants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject
and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will
disqualify any entry from individuals, who do not meet the eligibility requirements,
and the Station will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of
13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
• One photo entry per appearance
• ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
• The contest is open to all WYRK listeners who are 18 years of age or older and who legally reside in broadcast area in the Greater Buffalo, Western New York region, Employees of WYRK (the “Station”), YMCA, its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Greater Buffalo WNY metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families AND/OR HOUSEHOLDS are ineligible to participate or win.
• Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station contest.
• Must be a legal United States resident that lives in the Western New York area and have valid, legal photo identification.
• ARV: $680.00
One Family will win one week of either (1) one day or (1) one night camp for (1) one child during the 2019 YMCA Camping Season (Dates/times TBD)
• All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the
address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed
Within 24 hours of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate
is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and
therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for
the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
• There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
• WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
• Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
• 12:00 pm EST Monday May 6 2019 one winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries.
• Odds of winning depend on number of valid photo entries received
• Winners must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form within one (1) day of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen by random selection from all other eligible entries
• Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
• By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
• Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
• The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
• Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
• The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
• Copies of the written contest rules and a list of winners (when complete) are available during regular business hours at the main studio of 14 Lafayette Square, Suite 1200 Buffalo, NY 14203.