Parents, Here’s What Wine Pairs Well With Halloween Candy
Halloween isn't just a big night for kids, it's also big for the parents who have to "test" the candy to make sure it's ok! Sometimes you even find yourself sneaking some after they've gone to bed... Well, now you can elevate that experience and pair some of your favorite left over candy with a nice wine.
Vivino just released a list of wines that pair best with each type of popular halloween candy. Now you can be ready to sip and nibble instead of just devouring the candy with your back turned.
Here are some of the paring suggestions:
- Hershey’s chocolate – Syrah (red)
- 3 Musketeers – Sparkling Chenin Blanc (white)
- Kit Kat – Pinot Noir (red)
- Laffy Taffy – Sherry (red)
- Skittles – Madeira (red)
- Reese’s - Gamay (red)
- Snickers – Tokaji (a white Hungarian dessert wine)
- Starburst – Moscato D’Asti (white)
- Twix – Vin Santo (white)
- Twizzlers – Rosé
You can read full descriptions of why each wine is perfect for a specific candy on Vivino's website and start making your shopping list!