It really doesn't seem like COVID-19 will ever go away.

Hospitalizations remain a concern across the state of New York. In Western New York, there are 574 COVID patients in hospitals as of Saturday, Jan. 8.

Of those hospitalized, 414 patients were admitted due to COVID and/or COVID complications, averaging out to be about 72% of all admittances. COVID was not included as a reason for admission for the remaining 28 percent who are in WNY hospitals.

Western New York's seven-day average continues to be higher than the community would hope, with cases per population of 100,000 being the fourth-highest number of 10 major New York regions.

If you are feeling unwell or need to get a test, there are six places where you can get an at-home test for COVID-19, and they can even be delivered to your house.

6 WNY Places To Purchase An At-Home COVID Test

Here are 6 places in Western New York where you can purchase an at-home test for COVID-19.

Here Are 5 New Laws That Start In 2022 In New York

A new year brings with it new laws that could impact you.

Best 10 Ski Resorts in Western New York

Whether you love skiing, snowboarding, or you want to give it a try this winter, these are the best 10 ski resorts in Western New York.

8 Things You Will See In A Buffalo Snow Storm

Check off how many of these things you saw during the most recent Buffalo snow storm. Did you get them all?

During a Buffalo snow storm, you will see...

More From 106.5 WYRK