Ribfest Rules and Regulations
Entry Rules & Regulations
All bags and person are subject to security inspection. The following information is designed to assist in expediting the entry process.
ITEMS ALLOWED BUT MUST BE PLACED ON THE SECURITY INSPECTION TABLES UPON ENTRY:
- ALL METAL
- Bags – Bag Policy – only diaper bags and small purses (5″ X 7″ clutch bags) are permitted
- Cell Phones
- Electronic devices
PROHIBITED ITEMS (NOT ALLOWED) AT CANALSIDE CONCERTS
- Weapons of any kind
- Backpacks/Drawstring Bags/Large tote bags
- Illegal drugs/drug paraphernalia
- Glass containers
- Outside food or beverage, including coolers
- All professional video and photo cameras
- Recording devices
- Selfie sticks, Tripods or Monopods
- Laser pointers
- Air Horns
- Animals (unless a service animal)
- Bicycles (within the secure perimeter)
- Any item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by security
In addition, this season there will be new protocols regarding alcohol consumption.
- Any guest who is deemed intoxicated upon arrival will not be permitted to enter.
- Anyone under the age of 21 who has alcohol on them will be ejected from the site.
- Any adult who provides alcohol to somebody under the age of 21 will be ejected.
- Staff may ask for proof of age from anyone wishing to purchase alcohol.
- There will be a maximum of two beers sold to any one person at one time.
- Anyone who staff believes to be intoxicated will be immediately ejected.