RULES: Kenny’s Squares
WYRK KENNY CHESNEY BUFFALO BIG BOARD GAME 2019
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The WYRK KENNY’S BIG BOARD GAME contest will begin on 6 am Monday October 14 2019 and end on 10 am Friday October 18th
- To participate in the contest, you may enter via the following method(s): Listeners need to be (1) one of (16) sixteen callers during the hours of 6 am EST-10 am EST at 716 644-WYRK to qualify with a spot on WYRK’S Big Game Board 100 spots total on-air.
- The Station is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call.
- Only One entry per person will be allowed.
- Once all spots on the play board are exhausted (assigned). WYRK will post at WYRK.COM for all entrants to view.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The contest is open to all WYRK listeners who are 21 years of age or older and who legally reside in Western New York, Greater Buffalo Broadcast area. Employees of WYRK (the “Station”), its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Greater Buffalo metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station contest. One contestant per square.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and the Station will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- WYRK will award one (1) sets of prizes each based on the final score of the Buffalo vs. Miami game on 10/20: Ticket packages to the KENNY CHESNEY CONCERT May 30th 2019 Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, NY
- The FINAL score will declare the final winner and will receive :
2 tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert May 30thth 5 PM at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, NY
All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within forty-five (45) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final. Prizes will be awarded to the person who’s numbers on the pool correspond with the score of the football game Sunday September 22 2019. Each contestant’s square will have two numbers assigned to it, one number for the team from Buffalo and one number for the team from CINCINNATI. Each number is represents the “Score”. In order to win, the “score” must match according to actual score and exact team after the first quarter, half-time, third quarter and FINAL score.
IE: BUFFALO 14 MIAMI 7.
The person with the numbers that correspond with BUFFALO four (4) and MIAMI seven (7) will win.
- ALL WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED Monday October 20 2019 by 12 noon EST
- ODDS of winning are 1 in 100
- Contestants need not be present or need to be listening to win.
- In the event the game goes into overtime the last and final winner will be determined by the FINAL SCORE NOT the tied regulation score.
- WYRK Radio Station Representative will notify winners by phone and e-mail “Winners must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form within ten (10) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and no alternate winner will be chosen by
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of winners (when complete) are available during regular business hours at the main studio 14 Lafayette Square, Suite 1200, Buffalo, New York 14209