Ski Resorts Allowed To Reopen Tomorrow With COVID-19 Guidelines
It was just two weeks ago that New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo said that ski resorts in the state would be allowed to reopen during the COVID-19 pandemic. Tomorrow will be the day.
The Governor announced that ski resorts would be able to re-open under certain COVID-19 guidelines including:
- Lifts will only take one party at a time
- Parties will be required to socially distance
- Lessons will have no more than 10 people
- Rented equipment is expected to be thoroughly disinfected
- Any shuttles or food on site will follow existing NYS guidelines
Of course, most people won't be hitting the slopes this weekend in WNY because the temperatures are expected to reach into the 70s.
Find out more about the area ski resorts here: