fire

Saves Family From Fire
Saves Family From Fire
This is a story that as a cat owner I can actually believe! A family in Alberta, Canada is now safe because their cat noticed flames in the house and went into its owner's bedroom and bit the owner on the arm until she woke up. Once the woman finally woke up and realized what was happening she was able to get her two kids and husband out safely...
Widespread Smoke
Widespread Smoke
There is no question that the fire on Rt. 5 in Lackawanna this morning at the former Bethlehem Steel building was a big one.  The smoke was visible for miles.  I was surprised that even miles away on a cloudy/gray day, the smoke could be seen clearly.

Load More Articles