There’s Another Bad Dad Joke Off Coming This Friday
Dad jokes...they make dads laugh and everyone else roll their eyes. Every Friday, we invite you to join us as two of our own dads face off with the best/worst jokes out there.
Dads...we are good at a lot. We fix stuff. We break stuff. We fish and mow the lawn. And we love to hear the collective sighs and see the eye rolls when we tell our "dad jokes."
This week two of our dads are facing off again in what's called a Bad Dad Joke Off. It's Dave Fields vs. Brett Alan every Friday between 2:30 pm and 3:00 pm. There's only one rule...don't laugh.
Thanks to our friends at Steve Foley Law Firm we face off each and every week to show other dads just what we have.
Some of the jokes we've told already look like this:
- Do You Know A Pirates Favorite Letter…You think it would be R but it is the C
- What is a Potato’s favorite form of Transportation…The Gravy Train
- (From Listener Joyce) – Did you hear about the antenna’s wedding? The ceremony was awful, but the reception was amazing
- What states has the most streets? Rhode Island
- What do you call a guy, who can’t stand? Neil
- When does a joke become a dad joke? When it becomes apparent
- I used to hate facial hair…but then it grew on me.
- How do cats like their steak? Rare (said like a cat)
- Why does Peter Pan fly? Because he Neverlands...
- What's the difference between Dubai and Abu Dhabi? The people in Dubai don't like the flintstones, but the people in Abu Dhabi Do (WINNING JOKE)
- Why can't a nose be 12 inches long? Because then it would be a foot!
- Do you know why this is a dentist's favorite time of day? Because it's tooth hurty.
- Did I tell you about the girl I dated in high school who stood me up at the gym? It became apparent quickly that we weren't going to work out. (WINNING JOKE)
- My wife asked if I was going to try to get my haircut next week if the barbershops open. I told her I plan on getting them all cut.
- Did you hear the rumor about butter? Well, then I'm not going to spread it.
- My daughter asked if I could put the dog out last night....i didn't even know he was on fire!
- I ordered a chicken and an egg online...I'll let you know which one comes first.
- What's red and bad for your teeth? A brick. (WINNING JOKE)
So...if you are keeping count, that means that Brett is undefeated at 3-0. We love to use your jokes. You can decide who you want to win. Send them to Dave on Twitter @davebluefields if you want Dave to finally pick up a win. Send them to Brett on Twitter @TheHitmanBrett if you want his winning streak to continue.
We will see you tomorrow on the air to see who can come out on top this week!