5 Must Do Things This Year At The Erie County Fair
The Erie County Fair is officially open and if you are planning on stopping by there are some must-do things that you have to check off your to-do list.
Feel Good Mornings With Dave Fields Mon-Fri 6am-10am
Here are Five Must Do Things that you need to do at the Erie County Fair this year.
1. Pet A Farm Animal - Make sure to stop by the farm animals and give them a pet. There is nothing like stopping by and seeing the cows and giving them a pat on the head. If you are not into cows, check out the sheep, Llamas, or other farm animals.
2. Play A Round Of I Got It - One of the best games to play at the fair. For $1 see if you can get five in a row and win a prize. Plus it gives you a chance to sit down for a bit to toss some balls into the holes.
3. Ride The Ferris Wheel - The main showcase of any midway, if you are heading out to the fair you have to ride the Ferris wheel at least once.
4. Walk A Couple of Miles - Unlike the Proclaimer's song, you won't have to walk 500 miles to cover all of the fair but get ready to walk a couple of miles during your time at the fair.
5. Eat Something Fried - It doesn't matter if it is dough, cheese on a stick, corn dog, or any of the many other foods that you will find fried on a stick.