Traffic Rules Buffalo Drivers Break When It Snows
The snow is finally here all across Western New York and like it or not, there are some rules we break on the roads every time it snows!
The snow really piled up south of Buffalo with some towns getting more than a foot of snow. You may have watched other drivers break a few of these rules. If we are all being honest, we may broken a few ourselves!
Whether it is a written law that we break or not being courteous, here are the top things we do on the roads in a snowstorm.
- Not stopping fully at a stop sign
- Blowing red lights
- Stopping in the middle of an intersection
- Not using turn signals
- Not parking between lines in a parking lot
- Not choosing a lane on an expressway
- Not cleaning off the car entirely
- Driving way too slow
- Passing a plow