Virtual Weekly Challenges For the Hospice Memorial Walk
While the annual Hospice Memorial Walk had been canceled this year due to the COVID-19 outbreak, our friends at Hospice and Palliative Care of Buffalo still need your support.
You can still register for free for the Hospice Memorial Walk, but it's going to happen a little differently. This year you're invited to join their virtual weekly challenges that are designed to keep everyone motivated and active as we all get through these trying time together.
Each week through May 5th, there will be a different challenge each week:
- April 1st-April 7th - "Shake It Off"
- April 8th-April 14th - "Cheering Up the Neighbors"
- April 15th-April 21st - "Check Out New Places"
- April 22nd-April 28th - "Spell it Out"
- April 29th-May 5th - "Memory Collection"
For more information about each challenge, visit Hospice Buffalo on Facebook.