5 Vendors Who Are Changing the Way Buffalo Says “I Do”
It's Engagement Season y'all, and these 5 vendors are changing the way Buffalo says "I Do".
Rustic has become the new buzzword in the wedding industry and these vendors are killing it with their rustic vibes. Our favorite details include barn doors, exposed brick, Edison bulb lighting, strong social media presence and of course, the option of customization for every detail. If you want your guests to feel cozy and comfortable while enjoying a one-of-a lifetime wedding, STOP everything and meet with these vendors.
From a DJ that keeps the party going all night, to a luxury salon that is an experience in itself - we can't wait for you to fall in love with planning your own wedding with these vendors.
1) La Galleria Events is Buffalo's best kept secret! You will be impressed by their recently renovated Elmwood and Loft rooms featuring barn door-ceremonies, rustic farm tables, soaring brick arches, wood floors, vintage decor and, of course, exposed beams. We are in love with the fairy lit windows and the party lit dance floors. Yes, we're feeling cozy just thinking about being there.
Their event coordinators are famous for listening to couples and customizing every detail from menu to decor. Some of our food favorites include home cooked selections like slow roasted beef brisket, brown sugar bacon green beans and jalapeño mac and cheese or their farm to table menu including filet mignon, baked salmon provencal with white wine, lemon and capers. Late night food stations are a 100 percent crowd pleaser and we are loving La Galleria's Breakfast at Midnight food bar or Chicken and Waffles. #getinmybelly.
Let your wedding love story begin at La Galleria Events by calling 716-648-4880, visiting on Instagram or at lagalleriaevents.com.
2) H&H Entertainment offers DJ and emceeing services, uplighting and photo booths. Their top-of-the-line equipment includes "wireless microphones for your toasts and intelligent lighting for when its time to dance, as well as our immense 50,000 song music library," according to their website. During the planning consultation (available via phone or Skype for out-of-town couples), they'll discuss the details needed to make your wedding perfect, including the songs you absolutely want to hear and the "Do Not Play" list.
3) M.A. Carr Bridal offers bridal gowns, mother-of-the-bride dresses, bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses. Their selection includes all styles for conservative, traditional and fashion-forward brides, as well as accessories, bridal jackets, shoes and headpieces. Entering their 20th year of business, M.A. Carr Bridal invites you to "find the one that makes you sparkle!"
4) quaint, a vintage rental and design boutique, offers "upholstered furniture, farm tables, glassware, and church pews, to name a few" and pop-up weddings, according to its website. Check out the gallery and collection section on their website for a comprehensive look at their selections.
5) Salon Elizabeth offers both in-salon and on-location make-up and hair-styling services for the whole bridal party. Salon Elizabeth features a private bridal salon, flower-themed bathroom and marble garden patio — the perfect scene for your getting-ready photos. Click here for examples of their beautiful work!
Change the way YOU say "I Do" by contacting these experienced vendors this engagement season.