Woman Swallows Engagement Ring While She Was Sleeping
This is the kind of story that makes you immediately go, "how in the world could that even happen?" A woman in San Diego swallowed her engagement ring while she was sleeping...
According to WIVB, it happened while Jenna Evans was having a dream of being on a cargo train with her fiance Bobby, in a 'dangerous situation'...she swallowed the ring in the dream to protect it.
“I was having a dream that we were on a cargo train and it was a dangerous situation and Bobby told me ‘you have to swallow your ring,” Evans said.
When she woke up and noticed it missing, she knew exactly what happened to it.
“When I woke up and it was not on my hand, I knew exactly where it was. Where was it? It was in my stomach.”
After a trip to the hospital and an emergency endoscopy, she was reunited with her engagement ring.
I got engaged this summer myself and I can't even imagine this happening to my fiancee and I...crazy! It's a relief this story had a happy ending.