WYRK Personalities Reading to Kids This Summer
The Buffalo and Erie County Public Libraries have a summer reading program for kids and they've enlisted the help of WYRK to bring the books to life. WYRK personalities will be out on Tuesday afternoons this summer to read to kids at various libraries throughout the Erie County Library system.
Rob Banks had the honor of kicking off the program with a group of kids at the West Seneca Branch Library. Here's the complete schedule for the summer:
- June 20th West Seneca Branch: 1300 Union Rd. (Rob Banks)
- June 27th City of Tonawanda location: 333 Main St. (Dale Mussen)
- July 11th Cheektowaga location: 2580 Harlem Rd. (Rob Banks)
- July 18th Angola Branch: 34 Main St.
- July 25th Amherst Branch: 350 John J. Audubon Pkwy.
- August 1st Eden Branch: 2901 East Church St. (Clay Moden)
- August 8th Elma Branch: 1860 Bowen Rd. (Rob Banks)
- August 15th Lakeshore Branch: Route 5 in Hamburg. (Liz Mantel)
- August 22nd East Aurora Branch: 550 Main St. (Dean of Country)
- August 29th Boston Branch: 9475 Boston State Rd. (Clay Moden)