You Can Borrow Books From The Library With An App
If you have a Buffalo and Erie County Public Library card, you can still borrow books via the Libby App on your smartphone.
Simply down the Libby App from your smartphone's store and when prompted sign up using your library card.
With the App, you can borrow up to 10 items per month including ebooks and audiobooks.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Should New York Be Split Into Two States?
- Buffalo Pizza Gets Shout Out From Hollywood Star
- Eating Ice Cream Can Make You Smarter
- Why Are Fireworks Illegal In New York State?
- East Aurora Safest Place To Live In Western New York