Buffalo to Hold 6th Gun Buyback Program in May
The City of Buffalo will be holding its sixth gun buyback program, in hopes of removing more illegal weapons from our streets.
The upcoming "No Questions Asked" gun buyback will be held on May 4 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in these specific locations:
- True Bethel Baptist Church (907 E. Ferry)
- Saint Thomas Aquinas Church (450 Abbot Rd.)
- Saint John Baptist Church (184 Goodell St.)
- Saint Mark's Episcopal Church (213 Ontario St.)
- Primera United Methodist Church (62 Virginia St.)
- Church of the Good Shepherd (96 Jewett Pkwy)
- The Prince of Peace Christian Church (190 Albany St.)
According to city officials, the last five gun buybacks brought in close to 3,700 guns.