Top Things Dad Really Wants for Father’s Day [LIST]
Chances are you haven't gotten anything for your dad for father's day yet. Well, I've got good news for you. They recently did a poll of a bunch of dads to find out what they really want, and the thing at the top of the list cannot be purchased. Good news right?
Here is a list of 10 of the most common Father's Day gifts, and the percentage of dads who say they want them . . .
1. A day with the family, 57%.
2. Electronics and gadgets, 37%.
3. Gift card, 37%.
4. Home-cooked meal, 36%.
5. Pictures of their children or grandchildren, 34%.
6. A hand-made card, 32%.
7. Tools, 31%.
8. Cooking equipment, like a grill or smoker, 28%.
9. Sports equipment or memorabilia, 28%.
10. Jewelry or accessories, 9%.
Oh yeah...that tie you were going to get him? That came in at #11 (7%) on the list.