Amazon Prime Days Will Return In October
It looks like you will have a chance to save some money and get a head start on your Christmas shopping this year in October.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Amazon had rescheduled its annual "Prime Days" which is usually held in July until October.
This year's "Prime Days" will take place on October 13-14. The two-day sale blitz offers Prime users deep discounts on most things on the website.
You will see deals on TVs, Clothes, Baby toys, and more.
The two-day sale kicks off right at Midnight on October 13th and will end at 11:59 pm on October 14th.
According to the website tomsguide.com, there are already some deals that Prime members can take advantage of right now.
- Get two Echo Dot devices for $39.98 via coupon "DOTPRIME2PK"
- Fire TV Recast for $129.99 ($100 off)
- Amazon Music: four months for $1 (new members only)
- Kindle Book Deals: Spend $20 on ebooks and get a $5 ebook credit
- Amazon Fresh: $15 off your first order of $50 or more
- Prime Video: up to 50% off select titles
The annual "Prime Days" event is only open to Prime members, you can sign up anytime prior October 13th online at amazon.com.