Amazon Prime Days Will Return In October
It looks like you will have a chance to save some money and get a head start on your Christmas shopping this year in October.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Amazon had rescheduled its annual "Prime Days" which is usually held in July until October.
This year's "Prime Days" will take place on October 13-14. The two-day sale blitz offers Prime users deep discounts on most things on the website.
You will see deals on TVs, Clothes, Baby toys, and more.
The two-day sale kicks off right at Midnight on October 13th and will end at 11:59 pm on October 14th.
According to the website tomsguide.com, there are already some deals that Prime members can take advantage of right now.
- Get two Echo Dot devices for $39.98 via coupon "DOTPRIME2PK"
- Fire TV Recast for $129.99 ($100 off)
- Amazon Music: four months for $1 (new members only)
- Kindle Book Deals: Spend $20 on ebooks and get a $5 ebook credit
- Amazon Fresh: $15 off your first order of $50 or more
- Prime Video: up to 50% off select titles
The annual "Prime Days" event is only open to Prime members, you can sign up anytime prior October 13th online at amazon.com.
Here are 50 of your favorite retail chains that no longer exist.