Amherst Lasertron Allowed To Reopen
Lasertron is reopening.
Following a ruling from the State Supreme Court, Lasertron in Amherst is reopening Thursday, January 7.
WIVB reports Justice Emilio Colaiacovo "agreed with its interpretation of the statewide guidelines for moderate-risk sports and recreation."
Lasertron will reopen under the following guidelines:
- Masks will be required at ALL times while in the facility.
- Arcade continues to be closed.
- Food & Beverage service will be closed.
- No outside food or beverages will be permitted.
- LASERTRON has 2 sets of equipment. While one set is being used, the other set is sanitized.
- The arena will be limited to 50% capacity.
- Reservations must be for 10 players or less and must be made in advance using the online reservations software.
- Guests and staff who have been in contact with anyone with Covid in the last 14 days, have Covid, or are experiencing Covid-related symptoms will not be permitted in the facility.
Get more information at Lasertron's website.