Boo Bash at the Friday at Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls! Safe indoor ‘Trick or Treating’ party! Get info here!
North town residents, here's a fun and safe trick or treating event for you!
Kids can safely collect candy from dozens of vendors this Friday, October 28th 4-8 pm. at the Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls!
Participate in the spooktacular costume contest, take your picture at the WYRK photo station, and meet some creepy animals from the Buffalo Zoo!
Additional family fun activities will be offered for just $1.00 each
(Proceeds benefit United Way of Greater Niagara!)
Balloon artists, Face painter and Halloween themed craft’s!
- Enjoy warm, indoor FREE trick or Treating at dozens of vendors
- A variety of Halloween themed activities available for $1 each, proceeds benefit United Way of Greater Niagara
- Registration will take place near Saks OFF 5th
- United Way Costume Contest will take place at 7pm at the WYRK area in bebe court. $50 Fashion Outlets VISA gift card for each of three separate age categories:
Newborn to 3yrs
4 years to 9 years
10 years to 19 years
- Buffalo Zoo will be on-site with some creepy creatures
I'll be doing my show live from 3-7 from the Vinyl Outlet Mobile Studio, scare you there!