Check Out Buffalo’s Best Bowling Alleys According To Yelp!
Now that the mask mandate has been lifted for New York State, you might want to go head out with your family and friends.
Drive Home With Dave Fields Every Afternoon from 3-7pm on 106.5 WYRK
One of the best things to do is hit the Bowling Alleys and there are plenty to choose from. From the wax on the alleys to the food and drink specials there are some amazing places here in Western New York to strike down some pins.
Check out the Top 10 rated Bowling Alleys according to Yelp! and some of the reviews that were posted about the bowling lanes.
1. AMF Airport Lanes - "Was a good pleasant place for bowling, had a great time. Came here for some bowling with visiting family and had a good experience, the staff was really friendly and it wasn't too crowded for a Saturday evening! They have some good offers and food! Will come back for future bowling!"
2. Transit Lanes - "This was my first indoor group activity since Covid started. The bowling alley was set up so that there were barriers between each pair of lanes which added to a great sense of comfort."
3. Spare Lanes - "Stopped by on a Friday night for my cousin's birthday. It's located in a nice small bowling alley. It was $40 a lane for 5 people to play for an hour and a half."
4. Classic Lanes - "Loved this place! It's so perfectly old school in just about every way. Great for little kids too."
5. AMF Lancaster Lanes - "Clean place, plenty of lanes. They have a full bar and offer several food options while you play. They have leagues on different nights and offer discounts on food & drink to league members. In-house pro shop for your bowling needs."
6. Manor Lanes - "This is without question one of the best bowling alleys I've ever been to. I joined a weekly bowling league this past fall (relax I'm an amateur!) and I was immediately impressed."
7. Tonawanda Bowling Center - "4 stars for a place that has 40 lanes, specials (75c to less than $2 per game) several days a week, and good memories from bowling with friends."
8. Broadway Sports Center - Had a great time bowling here for my birthday with my family. I was missing bowling and suggested we come here for open bowling on a Saturday. The people at the front desk were very nice and friendly.
9. Kenmore Lanes - "Kenmore Lanes is a proper bowling alley of the old school, with a full bar and kitchen. Food is greasy but solid (love me some tots to wash down with a frosty lager), beer is sold cheap in icy buckets, and well, you go there and throw balls at pins"
10. Abbot Bowling Center - "Abbott Lanes so far has been fantastic. Friendly, experienced staff and some bowling gurus that can give the kids tips and advice. The facility is clean and mechanically well cared for. Pinsetters rarely break down and the scoring systems are accurate and consistent."