Buffalo Bills Announce New Ticket Pricing Structure
Very similar to the policy of the Buffalo Sabres, the Buffalo Bills have announced a new dynamic ticket pricing model for all Bills home games in which ticket prices will essentially fluctuate to reflect demand throughout the season. It goes into effect beginning this season.
Under the new pricing plan, each of the eight regular season games is put into one of five pricing categories. Those categories are determined based on the opponent and the time of the year.
As tickets are purchased, the price of each individual game can rise or fall to better reflect the demand for tickets. As the date of the game approaches ticket prices could fall below the original box office price, but will never fall below season ticket prices.
Under the pricing plan for the 2017 season one game will be designated a platinum game, three of them gold, two silver, two bronze and two preseason games. According to the Buffalo Bills the initial box office price will remain flat from the 2016 season.
In a nutshell, here is the pricing structure for Buffalo Bills games in 2017:
- Thursday, August 10th MINNESOTA Preseason 7PM
- Thursday, August 31st DETROIT Preseason 7PM
- Sunday, September 10th NEW YORK JETS Platinum 1PM
- Sunday, September 24th DENVER Gold 1PM
- Sunday, October 22nd TAMPA BAY Silver 1PM
- Sunday, October 29th OAKLAND Gold 1PM
- Sunday, November 12th NEW ORLEANS Silver 1PM
- Sunday, December 3rd NEW ENGLAND Gold 1PM
- Sunday, December 10th INDIANAPOLIS Bronze 1PM
- Sunday, December 17th MIAMI Bronze 1PM
Group and individual game tickets for the 2017 season will go on sale Monday, May 8. Group tickets (12 or more) will be available by calling 1-877-BB-TICKS (228-4257) beginning at 9:00 AM. Individual game tickets will be available through ticketmaster.com beginning at noon.
Here's a link for a complete breakdown of categories and prices for individual Buffalo Bills games in 2017.