Summer is about to be LIT in Buffalo! The Buffalo Taco, Beer, Tequila Festival is coming in June. I'm not a beer fan, but two out of three ain't bad, lol. The festival, presented by TasteUSA Food and Drink Festivals, will take place on Saturday, June 11, 2022. It will be held at Canalside, located at 44 Prime Street in Buffalo, NY 14202.
The event will feature complimentary samples of wine, beer, cider, and tequila with each ticket purchase. With so many adult beverages available, the event is only for people 21-years of age or older. Highlights include:
- More than 15 taco vendors and over 30 tacos to enjoy
- A guacamole pavilion featuring fresh and handmade guac
- A churros and chocolate pavilion where you can dip your dessert
- Four margarita bars
- A tequila pavilion
There will be live music, entertainment, games, and more. Attendees will vote for the best taco in Buffalo.
Tickets are currently available online:
- Early Bird General Admission for Session One from 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm costs $34 (plus online fees)
- VIP Admission for Session One from 11:30 am - 3:30 pm costs $69 (plus online fees)
- Early Bird General Admission for Session Two from 6 pm - 9 pm costs $34 (plus online fees)
- VIP Session Two from 5 pm - 9 pm costs $69 (plus online fees)
You can purchase tickets here.