Flour Recalled For Potential E. Coli Contamination
Make sure to check your cabinets to make sure you don't have any of this flour.
A recall of King Arthur Flour: Unbleached All-Purpose Flour has been issued for the potential presence of E. Coli contamination, according to WGRZ.
The bags in question are five and 25-pound versions. The flour was produced at ADM Milling facility in Buffalo, NY, according to the company.
Here's the list of "best if used by" dates and bag codes that have been recalled, for the five-pound version (credit: WGRZ)
- 12/04/19 L18A04A
- 12/05/19 L18A05A, L18A05B, L18A05C
- 12/09/19 L18A09B
- 12/10/19 L18A10A
- 12/13/19 L18A13B, L18A13C
- 12/20/19 L18A20A, L18A20B, L18A20C
- 12/21/19 L18A21A
- 12/27/19 L18A27A, L18A27B, L18A27C
- 12/28/19 L18A28A
- 01/02/20 A19A02B, A19A02C
- 01/03/20 A19A03A, A19A03B, A19A03C
- 01/05/20 A19A05A, A19A05B
- 01/07/20 A19A07B, A19A07C
- 01/08/20 A19A08B
- 01/09/20 A19A09B
- 01/10/20 A19A10B
- 01/12/20 A19A12A
- 01/14/20 A19A14A, A19A14B, A19A14C
- 01/15/20 A19A15A, A19A15B
As for the 25-pound bags, they were sold at Costco and have the code UPC 071012012503. Here are the "best if used by" dates: (credit: WGRZ)
If you have any of these bags of flour, you should throw them away and click here for a refund or replacement.
Read the full story at WGRZ.