Guy Gets Choke Slammed Through Table + Starts On Fire At Buffalo Bills Tailgate [VIDEO]
This dude started on fire yesterday after his friend choked slammed him through a table at the Bills game.
Is anyone surprised? Not at this point.
It all started when that one guy at the Bills home opener two seasons ago slammed into the bus head first after playing dizzy bat. Dizzy Bat Man got so much attention to the Buffalo Bills Mafia on TV and social media that it was like everyone else had to one-up each other for more ridiculous videos.
Enter table breaking.
Enter fire setting.
Welcome to 2017.