Here’s How Much People Would Pay To Avoid Holiday Stress
In some shape or form you probably experience some stress during the holiday the holiday season. From shopping to travel, anxiety is always heightened but don't worry you're not alone. Yelp has put together a survey of the top stressor of the holiday season and how much people would be willing to pay to completely avoid them. See if you agree!
10 Stressors During The Holiday And How Much We Would Pay To Avoid Them
- Have someone put up all our decorations, inside and outside - We'd pay $143
- To have all of the decorations taken down - We'd pay $128
- To have all your holiday shopping done for you . - We'd pay $121.
- To have all your gifts perfectly wrapped for everyone. - We'd pay $96.
- To guarantee your significant other will love their present? We'd pay $134 ON TOP of the price of the gift.
- To have your entire holiday meal taken care of, including buying the food, cooking everything, and doing the dishes. - We'd pay $146.
- To make sure the turkey was perfect. - We'd pay an extra $108
- To guarantee no one at dinner argued about politics. - We'd pay $152.
- To completely avoid your IN-LAWS this year.- We'd pay $158.
- The one thing we'd pay the most for is to find our Christmas spirit again, and really enjoy the holidays like when we were kids. - We'd pay $259.
That's $1,445 worth of holiday stress total! Would that be worth it to avoid all of these stressors?