Here’s Where You Can Buy a Christmas Tree In WNY [LIST]
Now that Thanksgiving is officially behind us, it's now "acceptable" to purchase a Christmas tree.
Western New York is a fantastic region to get a tree for the holiday season. It's a cold weather climate this time of year and it's a great area to celebrate the holidays, so you know there are tons of places to buy from.
According to WGRZ, there's a site called Erie Grown that let's you see all the tree farms and local growers, and the ones who are confirmed open during the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also see the list of tree farms in the region and the state.
Here are some of the places you can go to.
- Akron Acres (Akron)
- Treetop Acres (Lockport)
- Anthony's Christmas Trees (Lockport)
- Klein's Real Tree Farm (Gasport)
- Jurek Plantations (East Amherst)
- Koller's Tree Farm (Alden)
- Field of Dreams Tree Farm (South Wales)
- Zittel's Country Market (Hamburg)
- Country Pine Farm (Holland)
- Roth's Hillside Tree Farm (Holland)
- Lindstrom's (North Boston)
- Blasz Tree Farm (Eden)
- Henry's Garden (Eden)
- Kathie & Jerry's Christmas Tree Farm (Angola)
- Red Barn Christmas Tree Farm (Collins)
- Trevett Tree Farm (Springville)
- Hills Christmas Tree Farm (Springville)
- Fletcher's Farm (Glenwood)
- Dixieland Tree Farm (Irving)
- Greentrees (Gowanda)
- Over the Hill Tree Farm (Gowanda)
- Keenan's Tree Farm (North Java)
- Decker's Christmas Trees (Arcade)
To view the entire state's tree farms, visit Christmas Tree Farmers Association of New York.