Name A Rat After Your Ex For Valentine’s Day – Then Watch It Get Eaten
The trouble with Valentine's Day is coming up with something that hasn't been done before. This is definitely a one of a kind way to show someone how you feel about them.
Flowers and chocolate are old and busted. We've talked about the chicken nugget bouquet. There's the pickle bouquet. There's a bouquet of breadsticks. But this one is definitely one of a kind.
The San Antonio Zoo is offering a promotion where you can name a rat after your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend...then watch it get eaten. It's just $25!
Would you prefer to name a cockroach? That's only $5!
Then, to make it even better, you can watch it as they live stream it.
What better way is there to say "I can't stand my ex" than to watch them symbolically get eaten by a snake?
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Legoland Is Opening Another Park - And This One's In New York
- Good News For Swiss Chalet Lovers In WNY
- Amazon Is Spying On You - Here's How to Get Them To Stop
- New Law Would Give Tax Credits To People Who Rescue Pets
- Clear Your Car From Snow In New York, Or Get A Ticket
- Kraft Offers Mac & Cheese Powder In 2lb Jug
Listen to WYRK On The Job with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat