NYS Offering Residents Free Online Classes Thru Coursera
New York State announced that they have teamed up with Coursera to offer residents a chance to further their education and skills during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The state will offer several different courses for free to residents that will allow them to learn new job skills, earn certificates and advance their careers.
According to the state's website, there will be over 4,000 different courses you can take.
Through Coursera, you will have access to nearly 4,000 programs across high-growth industries and can hone skills in data science, business, and technology. Many of these programs are pathways to certifications, professional certificates and can help elevate your career.
Some of the courses that you can take include:
- Supply Chain Operations
- Influencing People
- The Science of Well-Being
- Data Science Specialization
- Project Management
- Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills
- Python for Everybody
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate
- The Business of Health Care Specialization
- Epidemiology for Public Health Specialization
If you want to sign up for the free courses click HERE