Parking Tips + Instructions For Corporate Challenge Tonight
The Buffalo Police have issued a statement on the parking instructions/tips for the Corporate Challenge tonight. The race has been moved to 20 minutes earlier at 6:25 start time, so keep that in mind as you leave work tonight.
Roads around Delaware Park will close earlier due to the new start time
• The Parkside Avenue exit from Route 198 will be heavily traveled from 4 to 7 p.m.
• Traffic will also be heavy around SUNY Buffalo State from 4 to 6 p.m. and from 8 to 10 p.m.
• Amherst Street, from Colvin Avenue to Nottingham Terrace will be closed from 5 to 8:15 p.m.
• The primary race course on Delaware Avenue, affecting Amherst to West Ferry Street and parts
of Nottingham and Middlesex Road, will be closed from 6:10 to 8:15 p.m.
4. When parking, please do not to block cross walks, driveways or fire hydrants or you could be towed
5. No parking is allowed on the grass around Delaware Park or at Medaille College
6. Parking is available on side streets near the park
7. Parking will also be available at SUNY Buffalo State on Elmwood Avenue in Lots G20-G22. There are
free shuttles for runners, walkers and spectators between the race site and parking lots from 4:15 p.m.
to 6 p.m.