10 Places You Can Still Buy Rooties In Western New York
Shortages have been a real thing over the past two years. When you're in Buffalo and there's a shortage of blue cheese, we all need to work together.
Buffalo loves its blue cheese. So much so that a lot of people have been having a hard time getting their hands on one brand in particular. When you order wings in Buffalo, you get blue cheese with them. That's just how they come. But if you want some blue cheese to dip other things in when you're at home, a lot of people in this area prefer Rooties Blue Cheese.
The problem is, that lately, some people are having a really hard time getting their hands on it. For months they've been saying that there was a Rooties shortage.
Sadly...it's still a problem now.
So I did a quick look online...no luck. Out of stock as I write this article.
Ok...look...don't panic. There are still some places where you can get it. I reached out on Facebook to see if any of you had found it. Sure enough, there are some places where people have seen it.
Now, there are no guarantees that they will not be out when you get there, but here are the places that people suggest you look:
1. Market In The Square - 940 Union Rd, West Seneca, NY 14224 (+17166758200)
2. Braymiller's Market - 6936 Gowanda State Rd, Hamburg, NY 14075 (+17166492356)
3. The Meat Shoppe - 44 E Main St, Springville, NY 14141 (+17165924351)
4. Hoelscher Meats - 5952 Camp Rd, Hamburg, NY 14075 (+17166492554)
5. Latina Importing - 1712 Pine Ave, Niagara Falls, NY 14301 (+17162840537)
6. Tops - Multiple Locations
7. Save-A-Lot - 6000 South Park Ave, Hamburg, NY 14075 (+17166498360)
8. Federal Meats - Multiple Locations
9. Save-A-Lot - 10833 Main St, North Collins, NY 14111 (+17163373871)
10. Pixley's Sure Fine - 81 Buell St, Akron, NY 14001 (+17165422511)
These are just a few of the places that people mentioned. And again, that's just where they've seen it. It could very well be there one day and gone the next. But at least we know it's not gone everywhere!