The 10 Most Popular Wedding Dates For 2018
Winter? Spring? Summer? or, Fall? 2018 is here and it feels like wedding season is ever ongoing. Even if you're not getting married for months you still are in wedding mode. Flowers, the dress, catering, the venue and more... it's all about the wedding until you cut that cake.
Recently, the wedding site Zola released the most popular days to hold a wedding in 2018 and it looks like fall is the big winner. The days of having the summer wedding are over...at least for now!
Here are the most popular days for a wedding in 2018:
- Saturday, October 20, 2018
- Saturday, August 18, 2018
- Saturday, October 13, 2018
- Saturday, September 29, 2018
- Sunday, September 2, 2018
- Saturday, September 8, 2018
- Saturday, September 22, 2018
- Saturday, October 6, 2018
- Saturday, September 15, 2018
- Saturday, October 27, 2018
You can see that Saturday by far is the choice to make if you're looking to run with pack. It makes sense that you would give people time to recoup from your nuptials before having to return to work. If you're getting ready to plan a wedding, see what else Zola has to offer for your planning needs.