The Lego Castle Adventure Comes To The Strong National Museum Of Play [VIDEO]
I've said it before. It's one of my favorite places to go in all of Western New York. It's the Strong National Museum of Play and they've got a really cool display coming this weekend. If your kids love legos, they're gonna love this. It's the Lego Castle Adventure back by popular demand.
According to their website, there is a lot for the kids to do!
- Explore the royal castle and sit on the king and queen’s throne.
- Admire royal furnishings and a suit of armor made entirely of LEGO bricks.
- Tour the king’s secret treasure room, brimming with LEGO jewels.
- Marvel at examples of real-world castles, including Blarney, Arundel, and Neuschwanstein.
- Build giant LEGO creations in three themed building zones for Apprentice Builders (toddlers), Journeyman Builders (ages 3–6), and Master Builders (ages 7 and older).
- Climb the lookout tower and defend the castle against enemies.
- Grab a foam lance and enter the jousting field.
- Build a virtual fortress and test its strength with a catapult.
- Visit the resident (friendly) dragon.
We've got your tickets to enjoy all the fun! Listen to WYRK for Useless Trivia this week at 2:20 pm and also all weekend long and we'll send you and your family there!