Top Country First Dance Songs for 2016
You’ve been engaged now for a while. You set the date. You met with the banquet hall and booked your DJ. Now he wants to have a meeting to go over your song choices. But you have no idea what you want to dance to!
No worries. We’ve got your back…again.
For the last couple years, I’ve been putting together a list of songs that were perfect country first dance songs at weddings. Wedding season is here again! If you’re getting married this summer and are looking for a hot new song to call your own, check these ones out!
I’m not going to include the ones from last year. It’s a new year, so this is a new list. Here are just a couple to add to last year’s list. You'll notice that not all of them are incredibly slow. Some are a little more upbeat (just in case).
Top Country First Dance Songs For 2016
1. Thomas Rhett - Die A Happy ManTangled Up
2. Frankie Ballard - It All Started With A BeerIt All Started with a Beer - Single
3. Jon Pardi - Head Over BootsHead Over Boots - Single
4. Dan + Shay - From The Ground UpFrom the Ground Up - Single
5. Dylan Scott - Crazy Over MeCrazy Over Me - Single
6. Carrie Underwood - HeartbeatStoryteller
7. Keith Urban - Break On MeBreak On Me - Single
8. Darius Rucker - Southern StyleSouthern Style (Deluxe)
9. Chris Stapleton - More Of YouTraveller
10. Brett Eldredge - Wanna Be That SongIllinois