Try The New Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Donut With WYRK Wednesday
If you've been dying to try Paula's Donuts newest creation, the chocolate chip cookie dough donut, tomorrow is the perfect time.
You can try the donut and help out Hospice Buffalo all at the same time tomorrow morning with us.
The Hospice Spring Bouquet Sale kicks off tomorrow morning and we will be at Paula's Donuts in the Southgate Plaza (936 Union Rd. in West Seneca, NY 14224) to get it started. This is the Hospice Foundation's biggest event and they've been doing it for 34 years now.
Support Hospice Buffalo by purchasing your $10 bouquet of fresh spring flowers at multiple locations across Western New York including Paula's Donuts. This year, they've got a special chocolate chip cookie dough donut that they're selling for $2.50 a piece or $30 a dozen.
Brett Alan will be there with the country crew from 7:30am-9:30am. Come on out, say hi, get your bouquet and your chocolate chip cookie dough donut to help out a great cause!
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Legoland Is Opening Another Park - And This One's In New York
- Good News For Swiss Chalet Lovers In WNY
- Amazon Is Spying On You - Here's How to Get Them To Stop
- New Law Would Give Tax Credits To People Who Rescue Pets
- Clear Your Car From Snow In New York, Or Get A Ticket
- Have You Checked Out The National Comedy Center Yet?
Listen to WYRK On The Job with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat